Hope for Haiti Announces Inaugural Leadership 360 Program Class in Southwest Florida
Naples, Florida, October 1, 2018 – Hope for Haiti announced today the members of the inaugural class of its new professional development program, Leadership 360. The leadership program is a two-year curriculum designed to engage globally minded change-makers in South Florida in local and international service, global education, and advocacy. Featuring exclusive learning and networking opportunities, Leadership 360 culminates in a one-week service learning trip to Haiti.
“We are honored and excited to be able to work with such a talented class,” said Hope for Haiti CEO Skyler Badenoch. “We look forward to engaging with this leadership class to make a positive impact on important issues at home and abroad.”
Founding Class members include:
- Wilma Davilus (Level Up Coaching and Consulting);
- Tatiana Fortune (Golden Gate Senior Center);
- Angel Lamerique (PNC Wealth Management);
- Esther Lully (Timeless Worth Coaching and Consulting, LLC);
- Chris Merasse (iPartner Media);
- Colette Oduy (Florida Cancer Specialists),
- Carine Simon (Fischer Realty), and
- Brooke Spencer (Wellfit Girls).
To learn more about the program and the inaugural class members, visit www.hopeforhaiti.com/leadership360.